Thursday, August 30, 2012

Open House


Wow! I met my class last night. Some were shy, others were silly, MANY were busy. Some wanted to show me everything they know, reading the alphabet chart and finding their names on the nametags. Others hid behind their parents, hoping that if they didn't look at me maybe I'd go away.

The parents were so wonderful, many as nervous as the kids. This is such a big step for them. I'm honored to be a part of this important event in their lives.

I guess I should say, "Sorry," to all of you fifth grade teachers and high school algebra teachers. Truth is, they might forget your name. But I get to be their KINDERGARTEN teacher! Woohoo, we are going to have a great year!




Allie the Alligator, our class pet. SO hoping she doesn't die like that hamster I had as a class pet a few years ago.



READY!


No comments:

Post a Comment