Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Cookbook



We had a great Thanksgiving feast in kindergarten.
Yes, We painted our hands to look like turkeys. 
I think you HAVE to do that in kindergarten. Isn't it in the common core or something?
But we had some other fun too! Look at one of our "Mashed Potatoes" :)
Mr. Potato head will be so happy when this holiday is over. Must be terrifying for him.

 ANd look at these cute little turkeys :)
We spent WAY too much time pasting them together with chocolate frosting.




We also used iMovie to record a hilarious gobbling contest. 
They are such turkeys!

But my favorite Thanksgiving project was the cookbook that we wrote. 
Here is a sampling of the recipes :)








 Happy Thanksgiving!


8 comments:

  1. Is there anyway you can tell me where you found the template for the recipe activity? I LOVE it! I would like to incorporate it in to my classroom!

    Thank you!

    Sarah Eilbeck
    Eilbecks@uni.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to second Sarah's comment! "Is there anyway you can tell me where you found the template for the recipe activity? I LOVE it! I would like to incorporate it in to my classroom as well!"

    I've been looking everywhere for something similar but have had no luck. Can you help me out?

    Thank you!

    danimrader@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can I get the recipe page from please? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wondered where you can find the recipe template?
    Please and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please can you tell us where to get the recipe template??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so cute!!! Can I please get a copy of this template?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a copy of the template!!

    ReplyDelete