Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy School Year!

I'm setting up once again.
I love this time of year, with all the hope and anticipation, everyone looking forward to the Big Day. I love knowing that I get another chance, another set of little hearts to share this room with. I'm always filled with new ideas to try and new songs to sing.

And then there's the old. I realized as I finished a classroom bulletin board that I made this same tree about 15 years ago, when I started teaching. It has such great appeal to me because it is warm and happy... and free. Yeah, free is important to teachers.

As I move forward with my second year in kindergarten, there are many new things I want to try. But I also have many old things that I'm excited to reuse and recycle. It's going to be the best year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment