Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Busy Kindergarteners

Happy, happy day!

My little kindergarten class is having so much fun. Today was our first full day, and I can't even tell you how much we learned. They are smart and kind- and have some awesome dance moves!
We worked and played hard all day long.

One of my little cuties set up this table for all of her new friends to share a snack together. Kids sure do make friends quickly, already giggling and hugging each other.

When I paused during our alphabet review-- "hmm, what is this letter?", one student stood up and reached for my apple pointer. She announced, "Here, I'll take this." Clearly, she could read the alphabet much more fluently than I was. Hehehe, they are honest and charming. And oh-so-lovable.



Happy First Day, friends! See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment